Hospitality Training and Workforce Development
Our training programs and workforce solutions are successful because they are conducted by experienced dynamically creative and innovative professionals connected to professional training and employment opportunities. HFC provides outstanding training and permanent job placement assistance for a diverse client base.
Hill Foodservice Consulting has certified more than 12,000 scholars to date and have assisted many of its scholars in the pursuit of gainful employment in the Hospitality, Retail and Service industries. HFC continues to be a leader in contextualized training solutions that turn ‘book bags into briefcases’ and appeal to individuals who embrace alternative learning and teaching styles and seek opportunities to gain transferable skills and long-term employment.
Accordingly, whether its hospitality, retail customer service, food service or lodging you seek, HFC can help you reach your goals and desired outcomes. By becoming one of our scholars, you can take the first step towards reaching your goals now! We’ll see you in your meeting.
WHY CHOOSE HFC?
- HFC Programs are approved by the Illinois Board of Higher Education and is in compliance with the Private Business and Vocational Schools Act of 2012
- HFC has 6 WIOA approved programs Event Planning and Catering, Food Service Manager, Hospitality and Service Industry, Lodging Manager, Retail Supervisor, Professional Restaurant Management
- HFC has the ability to bring the training to the agency and provide onsite training
- Over 12,000 scholars certified to date
- HFC has a dedicated career services department that places HFC’s clients in permanent employment
- HFC is a certified training and testing center for the National Restaurant Association, National Retail Federation and American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute