Hill Food Service Consulting currently manages the largest hospitality training and placement contract in the State of Illinois for the Chicago Housing Authority managing more than 200 subsidized hospitality trainees, insuring training development and unsubsidized permanent job placement with more than 75 corporate hospitality partners throughout the Chicagoland area and a budget in excess of 2 million dollars annually.
The vision of Hill Food Service Consulitng, Inc. (HFC) workforce programs is to strengthen business services. It develops relationships with service industry employers that help them fulfill business demands.
Hill Food Service Consulting, Inc workforce programs offers hospitality sector trainings, job placement opportunities, information on innovative technologies and industry standards, and the skills necessary for the contemporary workplace.
Hill Food Service Consutling, Inc. workforce programs promotes the development of a highly skilled workforce that serves as the cornerstone of the greater Chicago-Cook’s economy.
The workforce development professionals at Hill Food Service Consulting, Inc. provide Chicago’s -Cook County employers with a single point of contact for their human capital needs. We provide full service staffing and training solutions. Our team of business consultants do not work for commission; they work for businesses to find the best candidate available. Through on-site workforce assessments, they can assist in identifying employment and training needs and creating hiring recruitment and training plans that address specific needs to achieve immediate results, helping human resource departments operate more efficiently. Hill Food Service Consulting, Inc. acts as an extension to hospitlaity business human resoucrce department.
1. RECRUITING SERVICES – Our recruiters pre-screen hundreds of unemployed job seekers to find those that best meet your hiring needs. Whether you are looking for entry-level or seasoned professionals, temporary or full-time talent, we can help at no cost to you.
2. CUSTOMIZED TRAINING – HFC we’ll work with you and our training consultants to coordinate custom, in-house or classroom-based programs to train current workforce or job candidates with the specific skills you value.
3. ACCESS SUBSIDIES – Leverage HFC consultiants deep knowledge of workforce funding and gain access to local, state and federal training funds and wage subsidies to reduce the costs associated with training new employees or existing workforce.
JOB SEEKER SERVICES
HFC has a number of offerings for job seekers through the our Business Center within the Hotel, Restaurant, Retail and Customer Service Industries. Since it’s inception in 2008, HFC has provided job placement assistance and career guidance to thousands of Cook County area residents. Many of these job seekers have benefitted from long-term employment with family-sustaining wages and meaningful opportunities for career advancement.
COUNSELING & CAREERS
1. ASSESSMENT AND CAREER SCREENING
2. CAREER EXPLORATION
3. EDUCATION AND TRAINING
4. HOSPITALITY RESOURCE CENTER
1. RESUME AND INTERVIEW ASSISTANCE
2. JOB REFERRALS TO HIRING HOSPITALITY SECTOR BUSINESSES
3. SELF-ACCESS ONLINE JOB SEARCH
INDUSTRY TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. PRE-EMPLOYMENT WORK READINESS TRAINING
2. INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
3. NATIONAL RETAIL FEDERATION CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS CERTIFICATION
4. ILLINOIS SERVSAFE FOOD AND SANITATION
5. ILLINOIS SERVSAFE ALCOHOL CERTIFICATION